Purchase tickets wirelessly, anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. orioles.com mobile ticket purchase is compatible with most Internet-enabled mobile devices and does not require any additional download.
To order tickets on your mobile device:
To have your tickets sent directly to your mobile phone:
The ticket(s) will be delivered to your mobile phone shortly after the transaction is complete via a text message. If you order multiple tickets, each ticket will be delivered separately. Please be sure to save the message(s) with your ticket(s) in your inbox.
You will need to bring your phone to the game. The image on the phone will be able to be scanned at the gate! The ticket on your phone will have all of the information that is on a normal ticket, including opponent, game time, section, row & seat. When your ticket is scanned at the gate, you will also receive a receipt which you can use as your seat identifier inside the stadium.
Look for the designated mobile friendly turnstile at each entry gate when using Mobile Phone Ticket.
1. What is a Mobile Phone Ticket?
2. How do I choose Mobile Phone Ticket?
3. How do I get in to the event?
4. What if the barcode on my cell phone can't be scanned?
5. How is my Mobile Phone Ticket delivered?
6. What does a Mobile Phone Ticket look like?
7. When is the Mobile Phone Ticket delivered?
8. What if I order more than one ticket?
9. What if my phone is not compatible?
Any phone that can browse the Internet or receive an MMS message can receive a Mobile Phone Ticket. However, some handsets do not support WAP or MMS, in which case you will receive a text-only message with the barcode number in the text. When you arrive at the game, the ticket taker can manually enter the barcode number into the scanning device to validate your Mobile Phone Ticket.
10. What do I do when I receive my Mobile Phone Ticket?
11. What if I do not receive my Mobile Phone Ticket?
12. What if I delete my Mobile Phone Ticket by mistake?
Send a text message to 84045 with the word Resend as the only text, within a couple of minutes you should receive your tickets again. Note that using this method will resend all tickets you purchased, including any other future game tickets previously purchased.
13. What if I change my cell phone or it is lost or stolen?
14. What does it cost to receive a Mobile Phone Ticket?
15. Will my cell phone number be used for any other purpose?
16. Can I forward my Mobile Phone Ticket to a friend?
17. What happens if I forget my phone or my battery dies at the stadium?
When you purchase your Mobile Phone Ticket, you will also be sent an e-mail with a link to a duplicate Mobile Phone Ticket. This ticket may be printed out and presented at the stadium instead of the Mobile Phone Ticket. Your Mobile Phone Ticket should only be used if your mobile phone is lost; damaged; or you otherwise delete the text message containing your ticket. The purchaser understands that both ticket forms contain the same barcode number. That number is only valid for a single entry. Alternatively, you may go to the box office at the stadium and your order can be verified through your credit card number , the ticket(s) will be reprinted on the spot without penalty.
18. What are the Terms & Conditions of the use of mobile phone ticketing?
19. What do I do if I lose my Mobile Ticket?
Text Orioles to 31826 now to get Orioles ticket info sent straight to your mobile phone! Text messages will be sent to your phone about upcoming featured series and special ticket offers!
Text STOP to 31826 to opt-out at any time.
For HELP, reply HELP to 31826.
Message and data rates may apply.
Expect 1-2 messages per week.
Participating Carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Google Voice, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and U.S. Cellular.
You can enter Oriole Park at Camden Yards with your mobile phone by presenting your valid tickets in the free MLB.com Ballpark application for iPhone and Android phones.
When tapping on the "MyTickets" button on the ballpark page, log into the "MyTickets" portal with your MLB.com account. Choose the account, game and ticket, and then the stadium will scan the bar-code for entry.
If you have not already, to Link your MyTickets account to your MLB.com account email address go to the MyTickets > My Account > Link MLB Accounts tab.
If you have an existing registered MLB.com account:
If you need to create an MLB.com account, then please register your email address with the following steps:
1. How do I gain access to the game using MyTickets Mobile
2. What if no tickets are displayed in the Ticket List?
3. What if I can't load MyTickets Mobile on the MLB.com Ballpark application?
4. What if the barcode on my device can't be scanned?
5. If I have more than one ticket for the game, do I have to present all tickets at the same time?
6. What if I lose connectivity after I've retrieved my tickets?
7. If I select tickets using MyTickets Mobile can I still print them out at a kiosk?
8. If I select tickets using MyTickets Mobile can I still have them printed at a will call window?
9. Can I log in with my MyTickets account and password or with my MLB.com account and password?
10. How do I link my MLB.com account and MyTickets accounts?
11. What if I don't have a MyTickets account?
12. What if I forgot my MLB.com password?
13. What if I have more than one MyTickets account?
14. Which events and tickets will be displayed?
15. Will tickets be displayed if they have an active market offer?
16. What Methods of Delivery work with MyTickets Mobile?
17. Do tickets need to already be printed to view them in MyTickets Mobile?
18. When I retrieve a ticket using MyTickets Mobile will it invalidate existing tickets that were previously printed?