2015 Season Tickets are on sale now. The Yankees offer a variety of ticket license plans. Each plan consists of the same great seat for all designated games and a number of other amenities.
In addition to being part of a winning tradition, Season Ticket Licensees enjoy the following benefits:
- Savings off the 2015 new Season Ticket Licensee price
- Discounted season parking packages
- Dedicated Yankees representative
- Flexible payment plan
- Future Game Ticket Exchange Program
- Unused Ticket Credit Program
- Yankees Homestand Newsletter
- Opportunity to purchase Yankees Club Memberships
- Regular season individual-game ticket pre-on-sale
- Pre-on-sales for select non-baseball events*
- Discount offer on regular season group tickets and party areas
- Seat relocation
- Online account management via www.yankees.com/myyankees
- New York Yankees Legacy Club membership**
- Season pricing for additional individual game tickets
- Print at Home
- Ticket Forwarding
- Ticket Donation Program
- Ticket Tracking
- Milestone Anniversary Card Program
- Birthday Card Program
- "Season Ticket Licensee of the Game" Program
- "Season Ticket Licensee of the Month" Program
- Gift Bag Request Program
*Subject to the scheduling of a non-baseball event and the promoter's sole and absolute discretion.
**Full Season, 41-Game and 20-Game Licensees only.
Season Ticket Licensee Benefits, terms and conditions, restrictions and other Ticket information can be found online at yankees.com.
ALL SALES AND PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS ARE PERMITTED.
Please note: The Yankees reserve the right, at any time, in their sole and absolute discretion, to modify and/or revise their Season Ticket Licensee Benefits. Other restrictions may apply and Tickets and offers are subject to availability and modification (as determined by the Yankees).