The Baltimore Orioles' presence in Sarasota County goes well beyond baseball and Spring Training. Our philanthropic OriolesREACH initiatives embrace youth activities, charitable causes and civic priorities year-round. We manage and maintain two top-flight, multi-use sports facilities for shared hometown uses. And our local staff lives and works here full time. Thanks for the warm welcome, Sarasota -- there's much more to come from your Baltimore Orioles and OriolesREACH.
Sarasota Newsletter Registration
VSC Embraces Orioles Partnership
Visit Sarasota County (VSC) and the Orioles are continuing their marketing partnership that boosts visitor impact from the Mid-Atlantic region.
Gulf Coast League Orioles
The Orioles Gulf Coast League (GCL) home games in Sarasota, which run through August, are open to the public at no cost. Parking also is free and located in the east lot. The GCL, which includes 14 teams in Florida, gives recently drafted or signed players their first experience in professional baseball.
- Orioles book youth baseball tournaments
- Sarasota Extended Spring Training Games
- O's active on field, in community this spring
- Franchise Spring Training attendance record set
- OriolesREACH to make check presentation to Miracle League
- Cal Ripken, Jr. to throw out first pitch
- Rovine named Vice President of Orioles-Sarasota
- Spring Training Opening Day plans announced
- Third Annual Birdland Golf Classic
- Orioles Team Up to Fight Hunger
The O's participate in a variety of events throughout Sarasota County.Learn More
Ed Smith Stadium
Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota is the Spring Training home of the Orioles.More Info